I. Basic provisions
1. PROROZVOZ s.r.o. is the administrator of personal data according to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural entities in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR"). IČ 07024568 with registered office at K Žizkovu 7, Prague 9, 190 00 registered in the commercial register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file 293252 (hereinafter: "Administrator").
2. The administrator's contact details are:
Address: K Žižkovu 7, Prague 9, 190 00
3. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural entity; an identifiable natural entity is a natural entity which can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural entity.
4. The Administrator did not appoint a personal data protection commissioner.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The Administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the Administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your registration:
● Name and surname
● E-mail address
● Mailing address
● Company Identification Number / VAT Identification Number
● Bank account details
● Name of business premises
● Address of business premises
2. The Administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
● Performance of the contract between you and the Administrator according to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
● Fulfillment of the Administrator's legal obligations according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) GDPR,
● Legitimate interest of the Administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
● Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain sevices of an information company in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
● Processing your order and discharging rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator. When placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact). Providing personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the Administrator,
● Fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
● Sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making by the Administrator in the sense of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
1. The Administrator stores personal data
● For the period necessary to discharge the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and the exercise of claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
● For the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 5 years, if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the personal data storage period has expired, the Administrator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Administator)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
● Participating in the delivery of goods/services/making payments based on the contract,
● Providing marketing services.
2. The Administrator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
VI. Personal data processors
1. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, but the following processors may also process personal data for him:
● Mailchimp service provider,
● the Alphabet company,
● Possibly another provider of processing software, services and applications, which, however, are currently not used by the administrator.
VII. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
● The right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
● The right to rectification of personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR,
● the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR,
● the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR,
● the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR and
● the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail address of the Administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, or to go to court.
VIII. Terms of security of personal data
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores in paper form, especially with the help of a password.
3. The Administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
IX. Final provisions
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent through the internet form. By ticking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
3. The Administrator is authorized to change these conditions. The new version of the personal data protection conditions will be published on the Administator's website and at the same time the new version of these conditions will be sent to your e-mail address, which you have provided to the Administrator.
These terms and conditions take effect on November 1, 2020.